Forever is the world's only titanium hybrid cutlery manufacturer: Forever titanium blades are made of a patented alloy of titanium, silver and ceramic. Hybrid titanium knives cut better and longer than most ceramic knives, without requiring the same precautions: they offer you the best of both worlds.
Forever titanium knives offer superior edge retention and flexibility
Forever Titanium Hybrid kitchen knives possess a unique combination of qualities: superior cutting edge retention, lightness, rust resistance, antibacterial, flexibility, and biocompatibility.
Forever Titanium Hybrid knives are the only knives of their kind in the world because the titanium goes completely through the blade. Other ‘titanium’ knives simply have a surface titanium coating that will eventually peel off.
Titanium Hybrid knives are available in blade sizes ranging from 10 to 22cm. The series includes multi-purpose Santoku knives and specialist meat, fish, and vegetable knives.
Forever titanium knives offer unmatched performance and hygiene
- Forever titanium knives are compliant with the ISO 22196 standards for antibacterial products.
- Forever titanium blades are flexible, lightweight, and cut like razors.
- Forever titanium knives remain sharp much longer than professional carbon steel blades.
- Forever titanium knives remain sharp longer than most ceramic knives.
- Forever titanium blades are made of a patented alloy containing silver and ceramic.
- Forever titanium knives combine the exceptional edge retention of ceramic and the unique antibacterial properties of silver.
Forever titanium knives are 40% lighter than conventional kitchen knives
Today ‘light’ is the quality standard for all consumer products. The Silver Titanium’s light weight translates into comfort in the kitchen so even long periods of use will not cause arm fatigue.
Forever titanium knives never rust
Titanium is a corrosion resistant metal, unlike steel or stainless steel knives which can be corroded by substances such as fruit acids and salt water.
That makes the Silver Titanium the ideal knife for use in the kitchen, where so many tasks involve moisture and water.
Forever titanium knives are made from safe material
As a kitchen utensil that comes into contact with food, a knife must be made of a safe material.
Titanium is recognized as a safe metal that poses no health risks: it is hypoallergenic (highly unlikely to cause an allergic reaction) and biocompatible (not harmful or toxic). We can see it being used in dental implants, artificial bones, surgical instruments, frames for glasses and, increasingly,jewellery.
In all these applications, titanium interacts safely with the human body.